Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Turtleneck Shrug


Here's my turtleneck shrug! What I love the most about it is the fabolous yarn, Idéna mohair lux bought in my local yarn shop, and the long sleeves. You can read more details about the process in this post in my blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    I love this shrug! I have been wanting to make it but was hesitant...now I know I will. You did a great job and yarn and color is beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home