Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Finished!


I've completed the Twisty Turns wrap and I love it. Knitting on this was easy but kind of boring. Over 500 rows of exactly the same pattern... but it is cute! I'm sure the instructions were clear to someone who can read or follow a schematic, but I ended up at Knitorious, the best knitting store in St. Louis, where Sandy helped me figure the whole thing out. I've been lurking but this is my first post. I enjoy reading everyone elses posts and look forward to my next project.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger amber said…

    Looks great! But I can see how 500 repeats could get boring :)

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    That looks really nice. I could see myself wearing that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home