Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ene's done!

I took her away with me when I went home to KL for a 3 week holiday with my boyfriend. It's now completed. Woohoo!

I haven't blocked her, and I don't think I will. I am sending her away to live with my scarf exchange pal, so I'm leaving it up to her to block Ene to whatever shape and size she'd like.

The pictures can be seen here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Beautiful Ene...and the ring isn't bad either :-) Congratulations

     

Post a Comment

<< Home