Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Color on Color on Color . . .

I feel like I am a little late to this party, but I am happy to have found this KAL! Your posts make me want to knit each of the projects from this book!! I am knitting the Color on Color Scarf as my first project from this book--I adore this scarf, and I love working on it. I started it on New Year’s: presently I am finishing section 12, while I think about the 30 strands which will turn into i-cords (on size 2 needles!!) when I finish knitting the garter band!! I'll post pictures soon;0)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home