Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Color on Color on Color . . .

I feel like I am a little late to this party, but I am happy to have found this KAL! Your posts make me want to knit each of the projects from this book!! I am knitting the Color on Color Scarf as my first project from this book--I adore this scarf, and I love working on it. I started it on New Year’s: presently I am finishing section 12, while I think about the 30 strands which will turn into i-cords (on size 2 needles!!) when I finish knitting the garter band!! I'll post pictures soon;0)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    I'm actually considering doing the Colour on Colour at some point, though I may end up using different yarns, we'll see. I actually wonder how it'd turn out if done in a single colour way of one of the Noro yarns. Decisions, decisions.

    One of my local yarn shops has a fully completed Colour on Colour, it's quite gorgeous. They lined it with an embroidered silk shantung instead of weaving in the fifty bazillion yarn ends, it looks quite nice.

    Good luck on this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home