Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Still Waiting

I've had to stop working on my Nordic Lights capelet. The green I orginally bought was too dark to go with the brown. I ordered the green suggested in the pattern 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come in. Here's how far I've gotten.



Once I get the green yarn, I'll start working on this again.

In the meantime, I casted on Lady Eleanor. I've seen some many beautiful pictures of her that I had to try. I'm using Noro Silk Garden (of course) #205. The colorway is described as fuschia, purple and black. I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    You're brave to do the Nordic Capelet! I love it, but I'm not ready to try that yet.

    Seeing all of these pics of Lady Eleanor makes me want to knit that one as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home