Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while - but I've got a total of 5 Scarf Style projects on the needles! Yup, I'm a starter, not a finisher... I posted a looooong tiime ago about my Ruffles & Colo(u)r on Colo(u)r - still haven't finished them. Now I've started Lady Eleanor in Noro Kureyon, the Blizzard crocheted project (can't remember if it was called 'Blizzard' or something else right now), and Vintage Velvet in the amazing Touch Me -- never thought I'd pay that much for a ball of yarn, but it is amazing stuff. Can't wait to see it felted. You can see pics of all my SS WIPs at:

My Picturetrail

I hope to finish at least one of these before starting another!
Hugs,
Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home