Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Lady Eleanor





This is my first post and I am excited to join this group. I have enjoyed reading/watching what everyone is doing. I am knitting Lady Eleanor in Silk Garden #230 on size 8 needles. I love this pattern and am having fun knitting this. I also love the colorway...it suits me perfectly. I am on my fifth of 10 balls of yarn right now. Hopefully this will be finished in about a week....I am anxious to wear her!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Cristina said…

    its looking wonderful!! i completed lady elenor this time last year using noro and i love it! it's a little big for a stole, but i looks really nice draped over my bedroom chair.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I love it! Great job! Now, I want to knit that one!

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jeannine said…

    Beautiful! It looks great. I am currently working on Lady E in Big Kureyon. I would love to see a close up view of the entrelac blocks. I want to make sure I am doing it right. Can you post one of yours? I love the colorway.

    J.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home