Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I've shrugged myself!

Bonjour!

I was hesitant to join a knit-a-long because knowing me it would jinx me but au contraire I've found it very motivating and very helpful! I've recently finished the Turtleneck Shrug from Scarf Style. I absolutely love it! It's very fun to wear and such a unique design. Living in France, very much a scarf culture, I dare to wear this scarf/shrug out as much as I can.

Et voila! My turtleneck shrug:

Still being goofy in my Turtleneck Shrug FO: Turtleneck Shrug from Scarf Style

It's weird having my back exposed but once you're used to it, well you're used to it!

:)

I knit this with Rowan Kid Classic in color 825 with Clover 40cm circulars.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Minnie said…

    It looks lovely! Did you make your sleeves 23 inches long? I finally finished mine, but the sleeves are far too long on me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home