Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Ene2 update report


Just wanted to share a picture and an update for my second Ene. I used 3 stitch markers and I think that is sufficient. I am finding this easier the second time around.

I cast on about a week ago using Knit Picks Shadow in the Oregon Coast colourway.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Chicago Jen said…

    OMGoodness! Sooo pretty! I love the solid effect! What size needles are you using?

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger celia said…

    4mm addi turbos:)It will open up a lottle more when blocked, but not too much i think

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Sara M said…

    OMG! I just checked here to see if anyone was doing Ene. I'm trying to start an Ene knit-along... hehehe. And we (my friends) are doing it in knit pick's Oregon Coast too! Must be Fate ;) Looks lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home