Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

May I Have the Honor of Introducing Lady Eleanor of Entrelac

Lady Eleanor Alone


Presenting... Lady Eleanor! I'm thrilled with the simple brillance of this pattern, and with the result. The most satisfying knit I've undertaken in ages. For more photos, pattern notes, and other blathering, cliquez ici.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    That is stunning. You did a fantastic job. And I love the colorway. I like yours better than the one in the book. (Seems like I'm saying that alot on this blog, but so many folks here are doing it up so well).

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    Beautiful!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! love the colorway, love the fringe.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Wow! Did I mention that blue is my favorite color? You can mail that to me at...

    Great job.

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Irie said…

    truly beautiful!! very nice colors. I'm knitting Lady E in Noro Kureyon and I'm happy to see that she will turn out to be a good size with only ten balls.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger jess said…

    thank you, everyone! i'm super happy with the colorway, too - 82 is one of noro's less jarring combos :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home