Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Newbie

I've been lurking and oggling all the beautiful projects for a few days now, so I thought I'd join. :)

I'm currently about 75% through my Turtleneck Shrug. I've made it out of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran yarn (off white color) rather than the Kid Classic. I've chosen the Misty Garden scarf as my Olympic challenge. I'm making it longer than the pattern ntructs though. Just got the yarn for it today. :)

I'll post pictures as soon as either is finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home