Lady Eleanor in progress
I chose to use Noro Kureyon #74 on size 9 needles for this. The yarn has a lot of purples, pinks, a bit of green and blue in it. I have noticed some comments about knots with this yarn, but have not found any so far in the skeins I have used. When I went to the LYS to buy my yarn, I found they could not seem to keep it in stock. This is possibly because several people had discovered Scarf Style by this time. Luckily, I found a wonderful person on eBay who had a good selection available and was able to get it right away.
I am finding Entrelac to be much easier than it looks and plan to make a second Lady E sometime later. I also plan to make Backyard Leaves and a couple of other patterns too. Every time I open the book, I decide to add another pattern to my wish list.
Labels: Lady Eleanor