Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Delurking.....

I got this book a while ago and would love to make most of the patterns in it. So far I've made 2 projects. I made the Blizzard wrap for my boyfriend's mom for Christmas.

Here she is wearing it. I used Knitpicks Decadence. This was a fun project to work on and I might make one for myself one day.

And here I am in my turtleneck shrug.

Again I used Knitpicks, but this is Andean Silk. I used 12 in. circs, but never again...I have learned to knit on 2 circs to avoid such short needles. Struggling with those needles was all worth it though. I love how it turned out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    Your shrug looks great in that color! I hear ya on knitting on such short circulars! I doubt I'll ever do that again either! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home