Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

new knitter on the blog

Hi,
my name ist Angelika. I live in the most northern part of Germany, close up to Denmark. I´ve knitted several years and my favorite books are Scarf Style and Wrap style. I´ve knitted the Turtleneck-Shrug ( love it very much) and both Midwest Moonlight and Twisted Turns are on the needles right now.

Keep knitting :-)
Angelika

7 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said…

    The midwest moonlight is gorgeous! What yarn is that?

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sue J. said…

    I echo the previous comment. The MM is stunning, and what yarn are you using? Your work is lovely!
    Sue J.
    mommysusieknits.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jinx said…

    Hi Angelika,

    the moonlight is just great (is it made of Kauni Rainbow?), but I like the Turtleneck Shrug as well.

    Greetings from Hamburg, Germany
    Jinx

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    it´s Evilla Artyarn . A handpainted yarn from Latvia. I bought it in Denmark. For the shrug I used Kauni, also from Latvia . I think there is no difference between Kauni and Evilla. I like both and they are great for felting ! You can see more photos here
    http://community.webshots.com/user/onlyangelika
    Angelika :-)

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Oh no, I want that yarn SO BAD!! Seriously that is the most gorgeous yarn I think I have ever seen! I can't even get my hands on it either because I am in the US!! ARGH!!

    I love love love your projects, you chose gorgeous yarn/colors for each project.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Bufanditas said…

    Very pretty colors.!!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger nightowl said…

    The colors of all three of your projects are very very pretty but that midwest moonlight is particulary outstanding. It really caught my eye. Great work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home