Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

wandering progress

Here is a progress shot of my wandering aran fields capelet. I started on Nov 18 and have been making steady progress. I've finished the chart and am now working on the button bands. I'm using burgandy cascade 220. This is the first time I've used cascade 220 and I'm really loving the yardage. I like this pattern. The cables hold my interest and now I'm anxious to see how it is when it's all done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Rose said…

    gorgeous! I was just looking at this pattern yesterday. After nordic lights, I will be making this one....

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Bufanditas said…

    It's looking great. I'd love to see its finished state.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home