My Lady E
1. Noro Silk Garden alternating rows between colours 211 and 225 on US size 9 needles.
2. Embarrassed to admit it - I used 17 skeins, most from E-Bay and a 40% off sale.
3. Never one to follow a pattern as written, I made this one 25% larger than specified - in the width.
4. Instead of woven fringe on the short ends, I crocheted the long edge and added fringe a la Charlotte's Web.
5. Not wanting to crush the three dimensional woven look, I decided not to block it. Besides I wouldn't want to subject it to our murky water right now.
6. Start to finish time, about eight weeks, a leisurely pace. More photos of the process on my blog: http://lifesastitch.typepad.com
Labels: Lady Eleanor