Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shetland Triangle--and Mini Misty Garden

I just finished a 12-repeat Shetland Triangle:





And I'm not the only knitter in the family. My husband is currently knitting a 100% silk 1/2-width version of Misty Garden for his mother:



You can see more pictures on my blog, The Purloined Letter.

Thanks!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I love them both, especially your shawl! How much yardage did you use to complete it? So gorgeous :)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    It doesn't matter how many Shetland Triangles I see, I'm still knocked out by photos of new ones. Yours looks lovely.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Thanks! I used two skeins plus a few more rows from a third skein of Gloss from KnitPicks. (And next time, I'll plan to use larger needles.)

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Misty Garden is lovely and Shetland Triangle is GORGEOUS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home