Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Capelet all done and fun!


Hey all! I am new to the group. I have had Scarfstyle for awhile now but never made anything from it. A couple of weeks I picked it up and haven't put it down since. So far I have finished the Blue Capelet and have both the turtleneck shrug and a Misty garden scarf on the needles. I love looking at everyone else's projects and can just tell that it is only a matter of time before I cast on for one of the lovely Lady Eleanors. For more details check out my blog

--Sparkly

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    Cute, Cute, Cute, loved your blog, looked at everything and I love your spinning, something I have not tried. Sooo pretty the merino in blues and green (my faves). So much fun and what cute kids. Later, Terri

     

Post a Comment

<< Home