Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Campus Scarf

I have not seen many Campus Scarfs, but it's a very nice pattern, particularly without stripes. Here is my version of it:
I used 3 1/2 balls of Schewe Filo Superwash in colouway 1, for a length of 1m70. This will be a Christmas gift for my father in law.
Joyeuses Fêtes à tous :-)

6 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger KarenK said…

    I've seen striped version of this scarf before, but this is the first one I've seen without the stripes, and it looks great in a solid color! That's what I love about this site, we get to see so many different versions of the scarves.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Deah said…

    Wow! It is exciting to see a solid version of this scarf. It looks great.

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    I really like that scarf in a solid color - I had discounted it in the book because I didn't really like the stripes, but now I might reconsider!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Same here. I wasn't crazy about it in the book because of the stripes but yours in a solid color looks awesome. I think I will have to copy you! :)

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Oh, pretty! I much prefer your solid version to the stripey one in the book.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice version of the campus!
    I did one for my brother, it was a pleasure to knit.
    Seing yours I wonder if I will knit one in a solid color for my dad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home