Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Nasty Dog Dragon Scarf

Several weeks ago my husband admitted he would like to get a scarf for Christmas. I handed him Scarf Style and hoped he would choose the Interlocking Balloons or maybe Here and There Cables.
I havent` made any project from this wonderful book and only knit one from the Wrap Style, the Shetland Triangle , so I was thrilled to start another one. Well, guess what he chose. The Dragon Scarf! I was shocked at first, but now I am really excited. I ordered some Knitpicks Merino Style in beautiful deep and warm colors and can`t wait to start. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    Wow, that's love! You are braver than I! Have fun...

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Ellen Alexandra said…

    Wow, by Christmas??? That scarf took me 6 months! Now granted it was very much on and off working on it... Here's mine if you're interested in seeing it:
    http://www.ellenalexandra.com/pictures/knitting/pages/04DragonScarf.html
    Good luck!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey, I thought about subbing KP Merino Style for this scarf, too! Don't the colors match up great? Can't wait to see yours!

    ~ hb33 ~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home