Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lace Style - Coming in Spring 2007

Fantastic news! The third book in the Style series published by Interweave Press (you know, the inspiration for this fantastic knit-along) will be out in early 2007. Lace Style by Pam Allen and Ann Budd will feature over 20 designs for sweaters, scarves, shawls, hats, dresses, and more.

Read about it on Interweave's website.

8 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Sue J. said…

    I, too am excited about the release of this book and have already reserved my copy on Amazon. Can't come fast enough for me! Hope there will be a KAL.
    Sue J

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Oooh I am all over that one.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Tipper said…

    Sue,

    I plan to integrate the KAL for the Lace Style book with the existing Scarf and Wrap Style ones, so there will be even more wonderful things to see here!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said…

    yay! can't wait I just hope that it is released in UK at the same time as in the US.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Ina said…

    Woo-hoo! Looking forward to publication!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger calicokitty6 said…

    I can't wait to see this book. I already put it on my Christmas gift wish list.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Tipper said…

    Nicole,

    I'll keep your suggestion in mind, but part of the reason the KALs were combined in the first place (and kept on Blogger) was because it's very difficult to manage requests to join multiple blogs. It makes sense to me to consolidate everything, and unless Wordpress has a tool to easily transfer all of the existing memberships to a new blog, I think we'll be staying with Blogger.

    I do wish Blogger had tagging capabilities, but I'm sure that's something that may happen in the future.

    Thanks for your input!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Tipper said…

    Aha! The new Blogger will include labeling capability. At this time, blogs with multiple users cannot upgrade to this, but they promise it will be available in the near future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home