Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Midwest Moonlight


Finished! I picked up my last skein of Blue Sky Alpacas alpaca and silk, (in Amethyst), about three weeks ago at Wildfiber and finished up my Midwest Moonlight, by Ivy Bigelow in Scarf Style.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger ladyfunk25 said…

    Oh, great job! I'm working on this scarf right now so I've very excited to see yours! Great yarn choice - that stuff is so soft and has a great sheen. Love the color too. Good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home