Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My first Braided Mischief

This braided mischief is special because I just learned how to cable-knit. I wanted to work on the reversable cable scarf, but it never turned out. Instead I decided to try this, which was much easier to follow. It almost knits itself. I am using size 10 needles and Wool of the Andes by KnitPicks. . I will post again when it's all done. I am not crazy about the color, so I may need to start a new one. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    VERY Pretty.. And I Love the color!!!

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said…

    Nice work, you'd never know that you're a nOOb to cableing. I like the color.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Bobo said…

    Great job! Beautiful color. You know, I didn't think much of this scarf in the book but seeing other people's work I think I'll put it on my list!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home