Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My finished Ene




Well it only took me five months, but here it is. I used Blackberry Ridge 100% wool in a lovely denim color. It measures out to the same size as in the book. I wish it was a little bigger but I'm happy with her. I have more pictures and a funny little story over on my blog if you care to check it out, Knithole.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    That's really pretty. Well done on finishing her.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Gosh.. Its BEAUTIFUL !!!

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home