Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Suggestions for FAQ

Hi, all!

Due to the volume of email I receive about the knit-along, I get a lot of the same questions. Some of these are:

- Is the knit along still open? (Yes.)
- Can you send me the pattern? (NO!)
- Do I need a blog to join? (No, but you can sign up for one when you do.)

I'd welcome any of your suggestions for questions to be answered, either about the books or the knit-along itself. You can email me directly (see link in sidebar) or post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home