Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Not A Scarf, But...


Almost finished!
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
Wow! Everbody's stuff is SO beautiful.

Here's a new take on Nicky Epstein's Nasty Dog Dragon! New colors, and a little fire for fun. This is the back of a vest for my 4yo son. Was my goal to complete the back of this vest for the Olympics and I made it! Horray! Details about my plans for the rest of the vest are on my blog . Will share another pic when the piece is complete!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger jess said…

    holy moly! that's some impressive colorwork.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    wow, that is really cool!! love the colors and the flame

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Michelle W. said…

    that is beautiful!

    Michelle

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Lookin' good!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Bobo said…

    Incredible colorwork! I LOVE this design!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    Glad to see that someone is making this!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    I went to your blog and couldn't believe when I read that this was your first intarsia project. I am so impressed!!! Did you take a class or pick it up on your own? My first attempt at intarsia ended up in the frog heap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home