Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Turtleneck shrug on the way

CamillaS turtleneck shrug beginning
Started my turtleneck shrug in Idéna Mohair Lux a few weeks ago. I've knitted other things during the time, but this one is now on the top of my list, so I believe I'll finish it within a few days. The yarn is so lovely, I just wanted to show it off.

It's terribly dark in Scandinavia now during the middle of the winter, so it is only possible to get good light on and take pictures of my items when I'm at home in the middle of the day during the week ends. It's dark when I go to the office and dark again when I go home again.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Glaistig said…

    Wow, your yarn is simply gorgeous!! I'm sure your turtleneck shrug will turn out wonderfully. Please post a pic when it's done.

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said…

    love the colours, where do you get the yarn from?

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger CamillaS said…

    I bougth the yarn in my local shop. I guess you'll just have to search the internet for 'idena mohair lux' to find an internet shop or a retailer in your area. The factory is 'Almedahl' but as far as I can see they do not have a homepage.

    The yarn is available i 6 different colors if I can remember it right.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Gorgeous yarn!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home