Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Finished

Hi,

this is the first time, I´m publishing my works on this site. I love the book Scarf Style very much and I´ve already knitted two scarves from it.
First the Backyard Leaves with a merino yarn from Wolle Rödel


and now the Rosebud Scarve, but with just 3 pink shapes with Merino 2000 from Lana Grossa.


But planned to knit not just another one...you´ll find them here when I will be finish with them.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Both of your scarves look fantastic Claudia. I've often eyed that Rosebud pattern in the book!

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Tipper said…

    I love your Rosebud Scarf. You get the honor of being the first one to post it! :)

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Gorgeous!!!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    STUNNING!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger weavercherie said…

    OMG you are a true artist. I adore your whole blog and envy you your talent and thanx 4 visiting my blog. I have bookmarked your site for further perusal!! http://tasweaver.blogspot.com
    Cherie in Tasmania, Australia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home