Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Misty Garden in Silk Boucle

Hello from a new member!
I have commented before but this is the first time I have contributed an entry. (Hope my photo isn't too big, have tried to adjust it, but I'm not that technically-minded.)
I have been thoroughly enjoying seeing your projects shaping up.
Here's the start of the Misty Garden I am making for my mother-in-law in Fyberspates Silk Boucle in the Foxglove shade. I am loving the way this is shaping up, it's such an easy way to get to get a nice effect. I was trying to do this from my stash, but I've had to give in and order reinforcements. The knitting has been stalled for a few days but the postal service is catching up now after the holidays and my order has arrived.
Hope to have this finished in the next few days. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    That looks beautiful Kathleen! I've got some Fyberspates DK in the colourway!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Hi Daisy, thanks for the comment. The Fyberspates is lovely isn't it, I could be tempted to try out their other yarn types after this one.
    I enjoyed following the link to your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home