Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ruffles Scarf





This is my first time posting and my first project from Scarf Style.

I used Mexican Wave yarn and US size 5 needles.

It took two skeins and is about 70 inches long.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Harvest Moon said…

    I love the subtle colours of your ruffles!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger stricknuss said…

    I haven't been so interested in the ruffles pieces up until now (cool pattern but too skinny for my taste), but the slightly wider version you're presenting here has caught my interest. Very nice!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Annarella said…

    How pretty! :)

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Toby said…

    That yarn is just gorgeous! After you posted this I linked to your blog. I am really enjoying reading not just about your knitting, but also the cultural experiences and thoughts you are sharing.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger whatever said…

    Your Ruffles is GORGEOUS!! I love, love the colorway! I am working on Ruffles now in a lovely blue...but this makes me wish it were multi-colored...but I will love it...how can one not love Ruffles, it just makes me smile!
    BEAUTIFUL JOB!!

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger cazzie said…

    I love your scarf - can I ask which shade of mexican Wave that is?

    Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home