Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm obsessed!!

Hi Guys,
My online name is norbu and I am in Melbourne, Australia and I'm a Rowan-aholic :-)
I am now OBSESSED with Scarf Style and could go on forever** I just HAD to order the 'Touch Me' for the Vintage Velvet scarf, ordering the Rowan yarn for the Rosebud Scarf in a couple of weeks and just gotta knit the Falling Leaves and Ruffles and Oh, well you get the picture... I tried subbing yarn for the backyard while waiting for my other bits to arrive but no luck with the yarn I chose, will be cheaper to get the original* You can see my efforts on my blog until I got distracted by a subtitled movie and the error was WAY too complex to find* Anyhow, wanted to say a Hi and looking forward to sharing Scarf Style obsessions*
Blessings
norbu

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger CynCyn said…

    hey norbu,
    i'm doing the backyard leaves now, uisng classic elite wings. love the feel. it's a darker green than the called for yarn. I'm a first time chart knitter, so absolutely NO distractions for me when I work on this scarf. NONE. I tried listening to TV while knitting once, and had to take it into a shop for help.
    welcome to the KAL and keep us posted!

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger kittybaroque said…

    Hi there CynCyn,
    SO excited to be here on a KAL* Ordering the 'real' yarn for the Backyard Leaves scarf and the 'Touch Me" (yeah, I know, ultra indulgent) for the Vintage Velvet is on the way. Going to make the Vintage Rose one too, Getting my Rowan OS order ready.
    Thanks for saying a hello*
    Blessings
    norbu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home