Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tzarina Wrap Spotting



Last nite I went to Vickie Howell's booksigning in Denver, CO at the Lamb Shoppe (see more on my blog) and ran into this Tzarina wrap. I told her about our blog and asked if she minded I put her pic up with all the details. So, here goes:
Her name is Gayle.
She used 4+ skeins of Noro Kochoran, pink/aqua 535.
I forgot to ask about the needle and gauge.
Two Mother of Pearl buttons.
Gosh, isn't it pretty in front of all the Noro Yarn?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    That is excellent! What a good sport she was, letting her picture be taken. Seeing a photo of that wrap makes me think about knittin' one up for myself. It's funny how certain patterns don't "stand out" until you see that someone else has knit one...and is actually wearing it, too!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Wrap-lovely. Shop shelves-amazing!!! Let me at 'em.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger jr said…

    I thought that store looked familiar - I have been the Lamb Shoppe several times - it's a beautiful place!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home