Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I ran out, too

So close and yet so far. I have one row of chart 3 left, then all of chart 4. I had high hopes of finishing this weekend.

If anyone has any leftovers of Blackberry Ridge lace weight in cream, I'd be happy to take it off your hands in exchange for chocolate or something. I don't need much. I'd rather not have to buy a full skein if I need so little!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home