Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Looking for KAL member "ofthesun1"

This KAL member posted on February 16th about her Lady E done in Silk Garden #86. She doesn't list a blog or email address and I'd love to see a picture of it. I was thinkig about doing Lady E in that same colorway, and would like to see how the colors look before delving in and buying 10 skeins.....if you're out there, drop by my blog here or send me and email via my blogger profile!

Thank you!!
Stacey

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    I did a google search and came up with a few pictures for you, I couldn't find any link to email you directly so I'll just post it here:

    http://www.etches-johnson.com/?p=1794

    hope this helps, have fun! Looks very nice to me...

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger ofthesun1 said…

    Hey, Stacy -

    Ofthesun1 here. I just finished the knitting portion of my Lady E on Thursday - yay! I still have to wash, block and add the fringe, so I will not be able to post pictures until next week.

    Let me say first that ALL of the Lady E's I've seen are absolutely beautiful; it's an elegant pattern that demands concentration and determination, so a work of art is guaranteed. I know I'm baised, but I truly love this colorway! The primary colors - brown, burgundy red and gold - are very deep and rustic and provide a wonderful base for the secondary colors (aqua green, purple and blue, which don't repeat much per skein). I have a lot of rich brown classic pieces in my wardrobe, as well as a lot of denim, so it's just perfect.

    I cannot wait to show it off, so I'll post pictures soon.

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home