Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Lady Eleanor Preview


Hi everyone! I have been working on Lady Eleanor for a few weeks now. Here

is a little preview. This is after three skeins of Noro Silk Garden in color #37. I had a little panic attack for a while because I knew the 8 skeins I bought wouldn't be enough, and after knitting this far I found out my color had been discontinued!! After calling around to 7 different stores, I found one that had a few skeins left, so I ran over and got the last two I needed. As of this morning, I am on my 6th skein. I'm hoping if I knit all weekend I might be able to finish by Valentines Day so I can wear it on my big date with my hubby. I'll let you know if I make it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home