Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Misty Garden

My feeble attempts at Backyard Leaves notwithstanding (I will succeed, I will succeed), here is my version of Misty Garden still on the needles. The yarn is a beautiful Handpainted Mohair Wool DK Wt that I bought on eBay from vendor "phydaugh" of Endicott, NY in her "Evergreen Evening" colorway. The yarn is wonderfully soft and easy to work with. The color is much better in person than my picture shows.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Helen said…

    The colour looks pretty wonderful in the photo so it must be quite something in reality - my favourite greeny blues. Thanks for the name; that's what I really need, to buy more yarn off eBay :) Seriously, lovely scarf.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Giantsknitter said…

    Thank you, Helen. It really is more beautiful in person - the colors are amazing. I know what you mean about yarn and eBay, though. I went on a binge a few months ago and am now on an eBay diet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home