Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Ene Off The Needles


I fell in love with Ene last year when I attempted it for the Knitting Olympics but failed miserably. One year later I was able to finish in only 14 days (must have been all that training). I used Blackberry Ridge silk blend laceweight in the dark chicory colorway.

This is the third scarf I've knit from ScarfStyle and I'm not done yet! Next up I'm considering Forbes Forest or perhaps the Not-So-Plain Geometric Scarf (which looks like an Olympic feat...has anyone made this one? and if so what did you think?)

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    That's gorgeous - I love the color! Ene is officially on my list!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Sheila said…

    I love the dark color you chose. I am very impressed that you finished it in 14 days! That sounds like nonstop knitting to me, girl!

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger JANNIKINZ said…

    This is really beautiful work. I am scared to try this as I have never knitted from a chart before.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bufanditas said…

    Another beautiful ENE. I'm glad you didn't give up on it so that it would serve as more inspiration to try knitting that awesome pattern.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    Very pretty, love the dark color.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger urbanknitrix said…

    I LOVE, LOVE this as well. Ene is the reason I bought Scarf style, but just like jannikinz, I have not used a chart before and am scared. I have the yarn and everything, just scared, still trying to understand and read the pattern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home