Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I just completed Lady E!

I just completed Lady E! You can see more details below and on my blog.

Pattern: Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style, by Pam Allen
Yarn: Patons SWS - Earth, 10.5 balls and Berroco Suede - 3715 Tonto 1 ball
Needles: US 8 Knit Picks Options, 32"
Started: Dec. 18, 2006
Completed: Jan. 18, 2007
Modifications: Doubled the suede with the SWS for the border and fringe. Blocked with a damp towel and steam ironed the top with a pillow case.
Notes: I'm wearing it today. I've got two work functions to go to tonight and I've already received tons of compliments!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful! You should wear it with pride!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    I was telling my friend about someone doing this in SWS and I thougth it would come out gorgeous and they thought it would come out heavy?

    I crocheted a spiral scarf in SWS, and it is heavy, but of course, crochet is always heavier...please tell us about the weight. Thanks.
    http://larkspur-studio.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger AnnaB said…

    Your Lady E is gorgeous! I just started on my fifth skein, and since I am totally addicted to the pattern I am already planning my next one. After seeing yours I think my next one might be done in SWS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home