This is my third scarf from the book, a Misty Garden knit with three balls of Noro Silk Garden in colourway 74. (Check my albums at http://stashqueen.typepad.com for other projects.) My scarf looked short when knit, but lengthened nicely when blocked. This pattern looks impressive but is easy and quick to knit - no wonder it's so popular. I like it so much that I've already started another one with some lovely old Phildar yarn. (Blogger put the photo in the wrong place and won't let me change it, but you can figure out which is which!)
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- New Member with Turtleneck Shrug
- 502 Errors
- Triangle One Begun
- I loved my lady........but she left me!
- Off Center Argyle: finished!
- Ene's scarf
- New feature: Labeling Posts
- Turtleneck Shrug
- Wrapped in Tradition
- I love my Lady!