Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Silk Garden Misty Garden


This is my third scarf from the book, a Misty Garden knit with three balls of Noro Silk Garden in colourway 74. (Check my albums at http://stashqueen.typepad.com for other projects.) My scarf looked short when knit, but lengthened nicely when blocked. This pattern looks impressive but is easy and quick to knit - no wonder it's so popular. I like it so much that I've already started another one with some lovely old Phildar yarn. (Blogger put the photo in the wrong place and won't let me change it, but you can figure out which is which!)



3 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    They look great. I think that scarf has to be next on my needles!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    What size needles did you use with the Noro Silk Garden?

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    Gorgeous, I love the Noro Silk Garden I bet it is very beautiful in person.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home