Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Starting Lady Eleanor!


I casted on for Lady Eleanor, Sunday and I'm in my second skien of Noro Silk Garden now! This is going to be for me, and I can't wait to finish it, but I really want to enjoy the knitting process too. So far it's been wonderful!!
Lora

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    I like the colorway you chose, very beautiful! I am also knitting on Lady E. Are you using the backward knitting technique, so you don't have to turn your work constantly? I have a link to the video on my blog if you want to see it.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I have tried the Backwards knitting and I get easily lost when doing it. I just probably need to practice it more!! I'll check out the video on your blog! Thanks!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I agree, that colorway is gorgeous. when I start my Lady E(probably not until this summer, sigh...) I'll probably take my sweet time knitting it too, just because it seems so fun to do! good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home