Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Midwest Moonlight finished


Hi,
a few days ago I finishes my Midwest Moonlight. I used handpainted yarn from Estonia. You´ll find more infos here
Happy knitting
Angelika

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sehr nett! Ich mag die Farbe viel.

    Very nice! I like the color a lot. :)

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Nancy, it´s cross stitch. I used about 156 colours.It was the last work in cross stitch before I started quilting - maybe it was a sign ;-)) It really looks like a quilt :-)

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    Great scarf and great cross stitch, nice work.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    It is BEAUTIFUL! I just love the colors.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    Great colors. It looks very good on you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home