Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ruffles

I finally started something from Scarf Style! I often browse through the book but having a lot too much on the needles I've always hesitated to start some more. But then I fell over some yarn from my stash and I immediately saw it as Ruffles... It is a pale yellow cotton/viscose blend, I have 150g and a leftover ball. Will see how far I get! I started and have about inches or so done. I think I will love it! At least I already love knitting it!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home