Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snuggly Ruffles

Hi, Here is the famous Ruffles scarf done in Louisa Harding Kimono Angora shade # 02. It is so soft and snuggerific in this yarn.

I knitted this for an exchange buddie for Christmas, and I'm glad to say she approves.

Like with most projects I reached a point where I was wishing it was all over, but up to that point I enjoyed making it and loved the way these amazing corkscrews were unfolding under my hands.

I wasn't quite gripped by this one when I saw it in the book originally, but all your lovely versions prompted me to take the plunge and I'm glad I did.
Now, what next?

Happy Knitting, Kathleen x

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    Oh Kathleen, pretty, pretty, pretty in this colorway. I bet the pics don't do it justice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home