Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lady E again!

Here's some WIP pictures of my Lady E . I was halfway through in 10 days and I was really sure I was going to finish in time to wear it for New Year's day but then excruciating and nagging wrist and shoulder pain hit me, so I've had to put the E down for now as it feels quite heavy on my sensitive hands :(
I am knitting my Lady E in Patons SWS yarn in Natural Plum. I just love the beeeautiful shades of purple and fuchsia in this yarn. Hope to finish it soon. Doesn't my little bear look nice and snug in it?


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OO now I love those vivid colors!

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    I had a notion after working a hat and scarf in SWS plum colorway that it would be not only be beautiful, but very affordable, how many skeins does it take? I love how yours is coming out, expecialy the indigo/purple really shows off...great job....

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Pani Thuly said…

    Thank you for the compliments ladies. I stopped at the 6th skein and I am planning to go on until the 10th. I am pretty sure that , that should suffice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home