Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ene is finally finished...


I have been admiring this shawl for such a long time. I finally decided to make one myself. It was presented to my Mom who loves everything that her daughter crafts.
I used Henry's Attic Kona Superwash, wtmytc (way too many yards to count), and size 8 Addis. It came out very big; that's an oversized chair that it draped on. Kindly excuse the mess. The picture was taken at Christmas, in my home with 20 houseguests!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger nancy said…

    VERY beautiful! I'm STILL making mine! I'm on the third set of 56 rows, chart b. Can't wait, but I've been knitting socks.
    It did come out pretty large, but VERY nice!!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty! I like it a lot in white. Great job.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    It still looks to be shorter than the wingspan of a person? I love it in white and wondered how nice it would be, now, I know, great job.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger The Purloined Letter said…

    Ooh, it is lovely!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bufanditas said…

    Looks GREAT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home