I'm new to the blog - writing in in desperation! I have tried reading the chart and am completely boggled by reading a chart - I guess I should have started with a smaller chart, but I am converting the chart to text. And am having an incredibly difficult time reading the chart to even to that. I am wondering if anyone on the blog has already converted the chart to text and is willing to share - it isn't giving me the pattern, I already have that (copyright and all of that!) but I just can't follow this chart. I've spent hours trying to set the pattern up and am terribly frustrated! Thanks if you can help. Marcie
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Ene's Scarf - CHART 3 Problems
- Backyard Leaves for Carey
- Shetland Triangle
- Ene Knitters
- Vintage Velvet gone Chunky Wool-Ease
- Ene's Scarf - NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!
- Campus Scarf
- Capelet all done and fun!
- started a Shetland Triangle
- Lady Eleanor