Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New member from Gemany

Just wanted to introduce myself: My name is Tina, I am 37, live together with boyfriend (for over 17 years) and 3 dogs in a town in southern Germany, about an hour away from the French border. I knit for about 20 years now, sometimes more sometimes less. Right now I am very busy with non knitting stuff and my WIPs only grow very slowly.
Last summer I got myself Scarf Style as a reward to a passed exam and I nearly love every single scarf in that book!
Looking foreward to knitting them one after the other! Just have to finish a fishermen's scarf in the softest Alpaca I ever touched for my boyfriend's birthday!
My blog is at www.myblog.de/hundgestrickt.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Welcome! It's getting to scarf season, so hopefully that will motivate people (well, mostly me!) to get knitting the beautiful items from this book!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home