Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Progress update!


Sunday was just gorgeous....75, sunny, vibrant, the leaves at their peak here in Northeast Ohio (I live between Cleveland and Akron). So Eleanor and I spent the afternoon outside. This is her after seven skeins (she looks much longer than she is, as if she drapes over the back of the chair, but she doesn't...my needles are at the top of the chair :)) I'm guessing 3 more skeins of Patons SWS should do before the fringe is added.

I actually had some major trauma though, and ended up frogging well over a skein worth of yarn out and having to redo it. It was not fun. The memory hurts too much to blog about again, so if you want, you can read the details on my actual blog, Tales of a Yarn Addict.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    OUCH!! I did hte same thing with my Lady E but I LUCKILY discovered it halfway through that wierd square. I think it happens by picking up stitches backwards, but not sure. I am glad it turned out okay though, she is GORGEOUS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home