Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Twisty Turns

Another newbie! Currently I'm knitting Twisty Turns from Wrap Style. I'm using Knit Picks Andean Silk in Pitch (black). I'd post a picture, but it's just a long black skinny rope right now. I started last Thursday at the beginning of a road trip (got home Sunday) and as of last night I had about 84" done, give or take. I can't decide exactly what size I'm knitting, and since the only difference is the length, I'll check the fit in another 20" or so. I'll post pictures soon.

I also have yarn standing by for Almost Argyle from Wrap Style, and Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home