Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Forbes Forest

I've been meaning to post this here for a while - I finished Forbes Forest a little over a week ago and I am very happy with the results!

Forbes Forest 2

I used 6 balls of Knit Picks MerinoStyle in 'Moss' and added a few pattern repeats to make it longer. The texture is amazing and it was a blast to photograph!

Forbes Forest 1


Details are here.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger ladyfunk25 said…

    Daaaaaang...it looks even better than the one in the book. I am humbled by your knitting powers.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    The 3-D relief is great in your pictures. Looks really lovely.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I LOvE it! I have wanted to knit this for DH and your finished photo looks so fabulous that I'm just going to have to take the plunge! Great job!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Kate Schmidt said…

    Wow. Those are fantastic photographs of some truly gorgeous knitting.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Bobo said…

    That is stunning! I have it on my ToDo list but yours is gorgeous! Great job!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Nora said…

    Fantastic! I didn't give Forbes a second look when I flicked past it in the book - now I'm definitely casting on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home